Discussione: La pasqua ai ferri - uova ai ferri

Nick-name Guest

Predefinito La pasqua ai ferri - uova ai ferri

ETSY.COM

s566.photobucket.com

ETSY.COM

astronomy-pictures.net
    clevercreations.com

Ultima modifica di Nick-name; 22-02-2011 alle 00:59 Motivo: inserimento altri schemi

2. I seguenti 9 utenti ringraziano Nick-name per questa discussione:

cinzia62 (06-04-2011), Coira (13-04-2011), elli (22-02-2011), enfant (22-02-2011), Francy77 (22-02-2011), giuseppina_f (22-02-2011), Lia949 (22-02-2011), marinasmn (22-02-2011), tulipanobianco (23-02-2011)

Nick-name Guest

Predefinito

COME FARE LE UOVA A MAGLIA
    Come sempre la spiegazione è inglese, se qualcuna di voi ha dimestichezza anche solo scolastica con l'inglese, può cimentarsi in questo progetto scaricando i dizionari di maglia dalla sezione scuola di maglia.....

Free knitting patterns: knitted easter egg decoration

This pattern uses oddments of 4 ply yarn (I usually work it in cotton - such as Rowan Cotton 4ply) and uses 2.75 mm needles. My tension works out to 8 stitches and 10 rows per inch.
    The egg is knitted flat and then seamed using mattress stitch. You can stuff the finished egg with polyfil / wool / cotton wadding or it will fit around a polystyrene egg (see here for supplies within the UK).
    Row 1: Cast on 11 stitches (leaving a length of yarn about 6 inches for sewing up later)
    Row 2: Purl
    Row 3: K2, (*M1, K1) 8 times, K1 (19 stitches) *M1=make one,
    Row 4: Purl
    Row 5: K2, (M1, K1) 16 times, K1 (35 stitches)
    Row 6: Purl
    Row 7: Knit
    Row 8: Purl
    Row 9: K3, M1, (K2, M1) 6 times, K3, M1 (K2, M1) 7 times, K3 (50 stitches)
    Row 10: Purl
    Row 11: Change to yarn colour for pattern band - work chosen pattern band over the next 12 rows (see charts below for pattern suggestions) or simply use a contrasting colour for middle 12 rows.
    Zig zag pattern using 3 colours:

Polka dot pattern using 2 colours:

Stripe pattern using 2 or more colours:

gingham pattern using 3 colours:

Or why not design your own band (50 stitches x 12 rows):

Row 23: change yarn colour and work 2 rows without shaping
    Row 25: K3, K2 tog, (K2, K2tog) 11 times, K1 (38 stitches)
    Row 26: purl
    Row 27: K2, K2 tog, (K1, K2tog) 11 times, K1 (26 stitches)
    Row 28: purl
    Row 29: knit
    Row 30: purl
    Row 31: K1, (K2 tog) 12 times, K1 (14 stitches)
    Row 32: purl
    Cut the work from the yarn leaving an end around 6 inches long, thread end through stitches on needle and pull up tight. Use this end to begin sewing up the seam. Sew around 1 inch of seam and then begin seaming at other end of egg.
    If you want to hang the egg as a decoration then cut a length of ribbon and tie the ends together. Thread the loop through the gathered stitches at the pointed end of the egg leaving the knotted part inside.
    At the other end of the egg thread the length of yarn left by the cast on and use to catch up the 11 stitch loops and up pull tight. Continue in mattress stitch to close the seam - leaving around 2 inches of unclosed seam to stuff the egg (if using polyfil or similar). If you are fitting it around a polystyrene egg just sew around half an inch of seam at either end and close the rest of the seam with the polystyrene egg in place.
    When the seams meet tie off ends and thread inside trimming off any excess ends.

4. I seguenti 2 utenti ringraziano Nick-name per questa discussione:

marinasmn (22-02-2011), tulipanobianco (23-02-2011)

Nick-name Guest

Predefinito Coniglietti e agnellini a maglia

purtroppo anche qui siamo alle solite, le istruzioni sono inglese, non è una scelta mia ma una realtà del mondo virtuale.
    Ho trovato molti siti italiani che mostrano uova ricoperte di maglia, ma nessuna mette a disposizione le spiegazioni.

Se qualcuna decidesse di cimentarsi in questi semplici progetti, bastano un'inglese scolastico e i dizionari di maglia inseriti nella sezione scuola di maglia.......

Materials:

About 30 yards of main color
    5 yards of contrasting color for inner ears and tail
    Wool roving if you want to needle felt the tail and inner ears
    Wool for stuffing
    Needles to match yarn gauge
    (I used Peace Fleece worsted weight wool/mohair yarn with size 6 needles)
    For the legs:
    Cast on 10 stitches and knit for ten rows (garter stitch). (leave a 12” tail for sewing the leg up later)
    Break yarn.
    Cast on 10 stitches (leave a longer tail, about 18 inches for stitching up other leg and back of bunny) on the same needle that is holding the other ten stitches and knit ten rows.
    Now knit across all 20 stitches for 25 rows. Bind off.
    Knit two arms – cast on 8 stitches and knit 8 rows, bind off. Repeat for other arm. (Leave a longer tail, about 9 inches after casting off for sewing bunny’s arm)
    Taking the smaller tail, thread with a yarn needle and sew straight across “foot” , and then gather stitches to form a circle and stitch straight up leg. When you reach the top of the leg, make a knot with the other yarn end that is there.
    Now do the same for the other leg using the longer tail. This time continue sewing all the way up the back of the rabbit. Make a knot using other small tail at the top. Now turn body piece right side out and stuff. When stuffing, take a small piece of wool and push down into one leg at a time. I find using a crochet hook to be very helpful. Continue stuffing all the way up to the head.
    Now cut a piece of the same color yarn, thread a yarn needle, and starting at the back side of bunny (where the seam is), you are going to make a running stitch all around where the bunny’s neck is going to be. Pull tight and tie off. To hide yarn ends, thread each end of yarn and pull through body of bunny, pull and cut yarn.
    For each arm, take the longer tail and make a running stitch across top edge, pull to gather and then sew down arm. Tie yarn to other tail and knot. Stuff arm and then sew up opening.
    Sew arms to just under neck, on the side of the bunny, attaching last sewn up side to side of bunny. Tie off and hide ends.
    For ears: Cast on 6 stitches and knit one row, purl one row (stockinet stitch) for 14 rows. Next row (knit stitch) knit two together , knit two, knit two together.
    Row 16: purl
    Row 17: Knit two together, repeat
    Cast off
    Repeat for other ear.
    For inner color of ear, either needle felt some wool roving, or if the bunny is for a baby, or you don’t want to needle felt, crochet (size h hook) – using contrasting color, chain 9 turn, single crochet in second chain from hook and down to beginning chain.
    Sew inner color to ears.
    Now to sew the ears to the head. The top of the head is still open. Take one ear and push the end of the ear into the top of the head and close the head seam. You may want to use a pin to hold, and sew closed by sewing straight across.
    Repeat for other ear.

A Little Lamb

This cute Spring Lamb knitting pattern was a fast and fun knitting project. I used white Palette Yarn and size 1 (2.5mm) knitting needles.

The body of the lamb knit up looking like half of a sweater! After this step I only knit 5 rows of stockinette before decreasing for the nose.

Folding the body to get the lamb shape.

The lamb is stuffed, but the poor thing still needs legs.

The leg pieces came out looking square, so it is up to you which way you want the ribbing to go when you sew them onto your lamb's body.
    ©Living Crafts, Inc. 2010 . LivingCrafts.com

Knitted Lamb
    by Angela Mobley

MATERIALS
    About half a skein of white yarn. If you have a nubby yarn or a boucle, that works even
    better. But truly, any white yarn would do.
    -coordinating needle size on the small side.
    Gauge: gauge is not important in this pattern.

INSTRUCTIONS
    Cast on 20.
    Knit 20 rows.
    At the end of row 20, cast on 6 stitches (26 stitches).
    Cast on 6 stitches at the end of row 21. (32 stitches)
    Knit 6 rows even.
    Next row: Purl 6 stitches, thread a darning needle and pull through next 20 stitches to take
    them off the needle, continue purling last 6 stitches.
    Knit a row, purl a row over these 12 stitches, repeat twice for a total of 6 rows knitted and
    purled. Thread yarn through a darning needle and pull through all stitches on the needle to
    gather.
    Sew up back of head and under the lamb's chin. Sew up the lamb's back. Gather the 20
    stitches on the yarn. Stuff head first, then body. Stuff the head firmly, and leave a bit of
    "give" in the neck. Gather the cast-on edge, sewing that up last. Run a line of sewing
    around the neck to define the neck. If you use the lamb as a puppet and want the neck to
    have more "give", stuff the neck loosely and gather the neck tightly.

Legs:
    Cast on 8, knit 10 rows even, cast off. Make 4 legs. To finish legs, gather the short
    bottom edge and sew up the long edge. Wrap a glass stone (like the kind that are put in
    planters) in stuffing wool and place in the bottom of the leg to give it weight, making sure it
    is flat to create a bit of a foot. Alternatively, fill fabric tea bags with millet and hand-sew
    into a leg shape to weight the legs. Stuff the rest of the leg loosely, or firmly if the puppet is
    going to be played with a lot.. Sew the legs on firmly, right under the lamb's body,
    imagining the legs are as legs of a table and placing them accordingly. Adjust your sewing

to keep the legs as straight as possible.
    Ears:

cast on 5, knit 4 rows, knit 2 together at the beginning of each row until you have
    one stitch remaining, pull yarn through last loop. Make another one. Sew the ears on by
    folding them slightly and placing them on the sides of the head.
    Tail:

Crochet a tail 5 stitches long, or cast on 5 stitches, cast off 5. Sew onto your lamb.

Enjoy!

Nick-name Guest

Predefinito

Ultima modifica di Nick-name; 03-04-2011 alle 08:26 Motivo: tolto doppione inserito nuovo schema

7. I seguenti 3 utenti ringraziano Nick-name per questa discussione:

cinzia62 (06-04-2011), marinasmn (03-04-2011), robfetto (22-04-2011)

Nick-name Guest

Predefinito

Da Pulcino di lana segnaposto di Tibi - Pasqua - Blog - Cookaround forum un pulcino in maglia.....

Occorrente:
    della lana gialla
    ferri n. 4
    1 uovo rassodato

avviare 30 maglie. (Si lavora a punto legaccio cioé tutti i ferri a dritto)

Si aumentano 2 maglie (1 maglia all'inizio e 1 alla fine del ferro) per 3 volte. Gli aumenti si fanno tutti nel corso dei primi ferri.

Si lavora per circa una ventina di ferri (cmq da un primo pulcino campione, ti regolerai poi tu in base al tipo di lana e come lavori)

A questo punto si diminuiscono 10 maglie da un lato e 10 dall'altro.

Ricapitolando: si avviano 30 maglie, con i tre aumenti ti troverai 36 maglie, con le diminuzioni si ridurranno a 16 maglie centrali, che continuerai a lavorare (per fare il collo del pulcino) per circa 14 ferri.

Si chiude il lavoro: si lascia un pò lana in modo che, senza spezzare il filo, con un ago, e dopo aver sfilato delicatamente i punti dal ferro, si possa chiudere il lavoro a cerchio e continuare a cucire lungo i lati per fermare il tutto.

Ora il pulcino è terminato devi solo imbottire la testa con dell'ovatta e fermarla con un fiocchetto colorato alla base del collo. Con del pannolenci arancione prepari un piccolo rombo per il becco che cucirai nella parte centrale e cucirai con della lana nera gli occhi.

Dall'immagine penso si riescano a capire bene gli aumenti e le diminuzioni...
    Alla fine non si spezza il filo, ma si lascia una gugliata abbastanza lunga per chiudere il lavoro. Si riprendono i punti dall'altro lato infilando l'ago e si tira...

Si fanno combaciare i lati piegando il lavoro a metà e si continua a cucire TRANNE la base del pulcino...

Si rovescia il lavoro di modo che non si vedano le cuciture e si procede ad imbottire la testa, facendo un bel fiocco alla base del collo, a fermare al centro il piccolo becco, a delineare gli occhi ...

Ecco il pulcino terminato...

E' piccolino, ma si regge da solo E' carino da mettere anche nel cestino con le uova colorate, per rallegrare la tavola imbandita per Pasqua (magari come segnaposto) o per farne un piccolo dono...
    Ultima modifica di Nick-name; 03-04-2011 alle 08:26

9. I seguenti 2 utenti ringraziano Nick-name per questa discussione:

AnnaEmme (23-02-2011), manuela62 (04-03-2011)

Nick-name Guest

Predefinito

COLOMBA A MAGLIA

Occorrente:
    filato di lana sport, 4 ferri n. 5, lana colorata per il becco e gli occhi
    lana sintetica per l'imbottitura

La tecnica di realizzazione è la stessa che si usa per fare i calzini

Corpo
    Avviate 8 maglie che disporrete su due ferri.
    Proseguite in circolo per 10 giri distribuendo 20 aumenti per un totale di 28 maglie distribuite così: 6 su un ferro e 22 sugli altri due (quindi 11 maglie per ciascun ferro).
    Dopodichè proseguite così per 12 giri.
    A questo punto dovete formare il petto: tenete ferme le sei maglie della schiena e sugli altri due ferri fate 4 ferri accorciati per parte come fosse il tallone di un calzino.
    Riprendete a lavorare 28 maglie e fate 2 diminuzioni per 5 giri per modellare il collo tenendo fisse sempre le 6 maglie della schiena.
    A questo punto avete 18 maglie, proseguite per 6 giri, diminuite ancora 10 maglie e chiudete le ultime tutte insieme.

Ali
    Raccogliete 8 maglie in corrispondenza dei forellini lasciati dai ferri accorciati e lavorate a maglia legaccio per 8 ferri. Prosegite diminuendo da un solo lato una maglia ogni due giri e chiudere le ultime 4 maglie in modo da ottenere la punta dell'aletta.

Coda
    Raccogliete 6 maglie dalla fine del corpo, proseguite a maglia legaccio per 18 ferri aumentando una maglia per parte ogni 4 ferri. Chiudete le maglie per ottenere un triangolo.

Finiture
    L'imbottitura deve essere infilata man mano che si prosegue con il lavoro.
    Rifinite le ali con un giro di maglia bassa. Fate lo stesso con la coda ma aggiungendo dei punti ventaglio sulla parte estrema della coda.
    Ricamate becco e occhi con la lana colorata.

11. I seguenti 2 utenti ringraziano Nick-name per questa discussione:

mammagiulietta (02-04-2011), manuela62 (14-04-2011)

L'avatar di sandra 24
    sandra 24 è offline Crocettina Platinum
    Grazie
    Ringraziato 4,877 volte in 2,421 Discussioni

Predefinito

barbara, sei una diavoletta tentatrice! l'agnellino, ma sopratutto la colomba, fanno venire voglia di cominciare subito ad imparare!!! accidenti, ormai ho il SAL UFO (e per fortuna!, così, forse, vuoterò qualche cassetto...), ma la prossima pasqua, vedrai quanto ti romperò! buona domenica

Nick-name Guest

Predefinito Campanelle ai ferri

Allegato 165735Allegato 165734

Possono essere utilizzate come più vi piace, per decorare una colomba, per segnaposti per la tavola di pasqua, per una decorazione per l'uscio di casa, per la culla di un bimbo...... fate voi...........
    Ultima modifica di Nick-name; 03-04-2011 alle 08:06 Motivo: correz errore

14. I seguenti 4 utenti ringraziano Nick-name per questa discussione:

marinasmn (03-04-2011), sandra 24 (03-04-2011), stardust (18-04-2011)

Nick-name Guest

Predefinito

occorrente:
    ferri n.3 - cotone bianco e qualche filo in rosa per i
    Montare 28 malgie con il bianco
    1 ferro diritto,
    1 ferro rovescio
    ripetere questi due ferri fino a che il pezzo misura circa 2,5 cm, poi:

F1=2 ins a dir, 4 dir, per tutto il ferro
    F2=rov
    F3=2 ins a dir, 3 dir, per tutto ilferro
    F4= rov
    F5=2 ins a dir, 2 dir, per tutto il ferro
    F6= rov
    F7=2 ins a dir per tutto il ferro
    Passando il filo con un ago da maglia dentro le 7 maglie rimaste, stringere e chiudere l'estremità (stai praticamente facendo un piccolo cappellino) e fermare sul rov.

Orecchie
    montare 3 maglie, lasciando il filo di inizio un pò lungo, servirà per cucire le orecchie alla testa del coniglietto, e lavorare 9 ferri a costa 1/1.
    F10= lavorare 3 m insieme, spezzare il filo e chiudere stirngendo bene, cucire le orecchie sul coniglietto.
    Farne 2
    Ultima modifica di Nick-name; 03-04-2011 alle 09:07 Motivo: correz errore

16. I seguenti 3 utenti ringraziano Nick-name per questa discussione:

g.delfina (03-04-2011), mammagiulietta (03-04-2011), sandra 24 (03-04-2011)

Nick-name Guest

18. Per questo Post, l'utente Nick-name e' stato ringraziato da:

sandra 24 (09-04-2011)

Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima